Omega Consulting Group was established in 2011 as a global products and service company, focused on solutions to support and enhance law enforcement, homeland security, counter terrorism capabilities and low-intencity conflict. Omega Consulting Group provides a diverse portfolio of security, safety, and defense products and services to commercial and government organizations worldwide.
Our products and services address a large and growing worldwide market comprised of governments, militaries, corporations and individuals seeking to more effectively protect and preserve lives and assets.
In Ukraine, Omega Consulting Group operates according to MoI license № 076521. We are also proud members of League of Defence Companies of Ukraine, and Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce. All our services are certified on the international standard of quality of ISO 9001:2015 and his Ukrainian analogue of DSTU 9001.
- Port security
- Ship security
- Installation of security systems
- Armed escort
- Provision of maritime quick reaction teams
- Border surveillance
- Maritime interdiction operations.
- Comprehensive aviation security packages
- Airline representation services
- Implementation of TSA criteria
- System audits
- Air transportation
- Provision of air marshals.
- Fixed site & mobile protection
- Protection in high-risk areas
- Close protection operative
- Critical infrstructure protection
- Emergency evacuation
- Security assessments & planning
- Technical systems
- Information security
- Anti-poaching operations.
- Antitrust and competition law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Litigation and arbitration
- Banking and finance law
- Labour law
- Real estate and commercial property
- IT & Telecommunications
- Tax law.
- Business intelligence
- Country profiling
- Due diligence
- Economic & Socio-Economic analysis
- Emerging market intelligence
- Geopolitical risk analysis
- Global threat intelligence
- Intelligence gathering and analysis
- Intelligence solutions
- Investment intelligence
- Market research intelligence
- Risk forecasting
- Special projects (detailed information is available upon request).
AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
- Transfer of international military know-how. Procurement.
- Basic Pistol Marksmanship
- Basic Rifle/Carbine Marksmanship
- Basic Shotgun Marksmanship
- Advanced Pistol Marksmanship
- Advanced Rifle/Carbine Marksmanship
- Advanced Shotgun Marksmanship
- Basic Sniper
- Advanced Sniper
- Off-road driving
- Small Unit Tactics
- Hostile Environment Close - Protection Course
- MFCC (maritime firearms competency course)
- MSO (maritime security operative)
- FPOS (first person and scene)
- TCCC (tactical combat casualty care)
- Other courses for military and law enforcement only (upon request).